Pages

Sunday 27 October 2013

Simples Sunday



This week's Simples Sunday card - and another entry for the Less is More challenge 'String or Twine'.
A similar design to yesterday's card and just as smple but, this time, an anniversary card. The cardstock is Naturals Ivory which has a lovely rustic feel and goes perfectly with the Linen Thread. Both hearts were punched with the large Heart Punch and the one at the front was embossed using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder to add texture. A sentiment from the Hostess set 'Express Youself ' was stamped using the Gold Metallic Encore pad and a bow of Linen Thread was added to the embossed heart. I told you it was easy :0)
Have a good day and I'll be back soon
Margaret x





12 comments:

  1. OOOh! I think I like this one even better than the Christmas card one. The linen-y/natural colours look great.

    dormouse.wibsite.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet and CAS! Great card! Have a fun sunday, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks realy nice. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, Margaret, this is absolutely stunning. We are so lucky to have you submit so many lovely cards to our challenges!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely, simple, stylish and very expensive looking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Très beau à regarder! J'adore l'effet des couleurs neutre. Magnifique carte!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning! I love the simplicity and elegance of the card, and the understated colour scheme - beautiful! x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this in both combinations that you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful and classy <Margaret! I love the use of the naturals card...gorgeous! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I CASEd this card for my blog 8/13/2014 and gave you credit. Thanks for the inspiration. Here's the link if you'd like to check it out: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lauralaures/blog?directBlogUrl=/blog/104779/entry/a_j_s_wedding_card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to leave me a comment. They make me happy!
Margaret x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...